Exercising On HCG Diet
Dr.ATW Simeons, a British Physician conceptualized HCG diet protocol
for weight loss in the year 1950. HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a pregnancy hormone, which plays a crucial role for discarding abnormal fat banks from your body. HCG diet is a unique combination of HCG and Very Low Calorie Diet, which promises to shed one-pound daily.
Heavy Exercising On HCG Diet isn’t Allowed Due To The Following Reasons:
- During HCG dieting regime only 500 calories per day is allowed hence heavy exercising like lifting weights, swimming, running, cycling etc. during this period may put your body into starvation mode. You will gain weight instead of losing weight. Avoid high intensity physical activities.
- HCG diet not only burns stored fat resting in your thighs, abdomen, belly etc but also helps resetting your Hypothalamus gland. Exercising during this period may interrupt this process. It is advisable to avoid exercising and other stressful physical activities for achieving maximum result from the diet.
- As mentioned above, exercising isn’t recommended during the protocol however there is no harm in performing light workouts such as brisk walking, meditation, yoga etc.
- Understanding the three phases of HCG Weightloss Plan (Loading, Maintenance and Stabilization) is extremely important for losing one pound daily. Avoid cheating and alcohol consumption during HCG diet. Drink plenty of water and add fiber to your diet during the protocol. The food choices mentioned in Pounds and Inches are only allowed.
- HCG dieters never feel weak or hungry during the protocol because the burnt stored fat releases extra 1500-2000 calories into your body. HCG hormone refurbishes your eating habits by resetting Hypothalamus. HCG Diet is a permanent weight loss solution.
- Homeopathic HCG drops are considered to be the best form of HCG. These drops are prepared after a series of rigorous dilution, which is why there are no side effects associated with this product.