Immunity to HCG
Dr. ATW Simeons conceptualized HCG diet plan for weight loss in the year 1950. His book Pounds and Inches is the basis of this unique diet program that claims to shed 30 pounds in 30 days however, it is always advisable to follow the three phases (Loading, Maintenance and Stabilization) accurately for avoiding immunity to HCG.
According to Simeons, the fundamental mechanism of HCG Immunity is yet not defined. It’s believed that after a definite period of HCG intake your body learns to break down and discard HCG rapidly which is why one shouldn’t take HCG more than 40 days during one round.
How To Avoid Immunity To HCG Drops?
- The first round of HCG Protocol should only be performed till 40 days. It is advisable to re-start your second round of HCG Diet after 6 weeks for avoiding HCG immunity.
Only foods recommended by Simeons’ in his book 'Pounds and Inches' are allowed. Avoid cheating and alcohol consumption during your dieting regime for achieving your goal weight. Heavy workouts during the protocol aren’t permissible. Drink plenty of water and add fibers to your diet during the protocol.
- If you cheat during HCG program, you should at least wait for 2-3 weeks before starting your HCG diet again.
- Some of the main symptoms of HCG Immunity are hunger, weakness etc. You should preferably discontinue injections or drops after 40 days for avoiding unnecessary problems. You never feel weak during the diet program because your body receives additional 1500-2000 calories when the abnormal fat banks are burnt.
- HCG diet not only helps burning abnormal fat but also resets your Hypothalamus gland that consequently refurbishes your eating habits. HCG Diet is permanent weight loss solution.
- There are no side effects associated with Homeopathic HCG diet drops as they are prepared after a rigorous dilution process and made in FDA inspected lab settings. Some of the main ingredients of HCG Diet drops are HCG, Vitamin B12 and Cell Salts.