Fresh Approaches To Weight Loss
Based on our user experiences both success and failures, we have tried to compile some tipping point approaches towards weight loss
Let’s list these ideas that may well be just the catalyst to get you started
- Measurement = Motivation. In order to lose weight, you should weigh yourself regularly, which will eventually prevent you from indulging into sinful foods out of boredom or curiosity.
- Maintaining a food diary is very mundane, lets use our smartphones for calorie counting. Take a picture of whatever you eat and check them out after you have had your last meal. Even when you are not on diet the results may just shock you, if nothing else at least you may overcome few temptations.
- Don’t eat while you are distracted. Eating combined with activities like watching TV or reading a book may give lot of pleasure but you would definitely over eat . Research says, you have lower chances of gaining weight if you finish your meal quickly.
- This may sound cliched but one standard input we received all the years points out that keep eating smaller portions of food during the whole day. You should at least take 4-6 small meals everyday.
- This may sound absurd but avoid eating while you stand. Let us explain since this has specifically come from one of our customers who pointed out that most of her excess weight was a result of binging, something she use to do as an instinct. A simple solution that she worked out was to eat once she sits down and not while standing. We attribute this change to being conscious of you are eating.
- Don’t keep your weight loss goal to yourself. If you make a commitment, share it on social networking sites or maybe with your friends & colleagues. You are more likely to follow your weight loss regime if you let others know about your weight loss journey.
- Pound and inches - This is a big one, during HCG diet you lose both Pound and inches. So don't only focus on lost pounds but continue measuring yourself for lost inches. You could use orbitape to measure yourself accurately.
- Another useful device to have is Heart Rate Monitor(HRM). This simple device can accurately track the calorie burnt by your body during a workout or at rest.
- Finally losing weight requires “Permanent Lifestyle Change”, It may not happen overnight but is worth every ounce of effort.
is a combination of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) hormone and Very Low Calorie Diet that mainly helps burning the abnormal fat banks located in your hips, thighs, belly, chin etc. It’s a permanent weight loss therapy that not only burns fat but also resets your hypothalamus gland and renews your eating habits for good.