Dr.Simeons’ HCG Diet Food Choices
HCG diet is a weight loss plan that integrates the influence of HCG hormone and VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) for stimulating weight loss. Dr. Simeons, a British Physician conceptualized this unique fat loss system in the year 1950. His book
"Pounds and Inches” was especially designed to treat obesity.
Maintaining a 500-calorie diet is a rigorous process. You should know the art of eating healthy food during your weight loss journey. Dr. Simeons not only discovered the process but also designed a special menu for the benefit of the users. This article mainly highlights the food recommended
by him for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
According to Pounds & Inches, you can have tea and coffee in any quantity. However, you shouldn’t add sugar.
- Only 1 tablespoonful of milk can be added in 24 hours.
- You can use Stevia as a sweetener.
- Food such as fresh white fish, shrimp, veal, beef, chicken breast, lobster or crab is allowed. It is advisable to remove all visible fat before cooking. Remember to have only 100 grams of the foodstuff mentioned in this section. Boiling and grilling without fat is only acceptable. You should strictly avoid dried or pickled fish, Salmon, eel, tuna and herring during the diet plan. Removing chicken breast from the bird is mandatory.
- Vegetables: Simeons HCG Diet allows you to choose only one vegetable from the following: beet-greens, green salad, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage, spinach, chard, chicory, tomatoes, celery and fennel.
- You are allowed to have one Melba toast or one breadstick (grissino).
- One-half grapefruit, an apple, orange or a handful of strawberries is permissible.
- All the above food choices from lunch are permitted. You can use juice of one lemon for taste. For seasoning, you can use Salt, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder etc. but you should strictly avoid oil, dressing or butter.
- Drinking plenty water during the diet is beneficial. You should at least drink 2 litres of fluids per day.
- You can have fruits and breadstick between meals instead of having them in lunch or dinner.
Foods not listed here are forbidden.
HCG Diet & Vegetarians:
500 cc. of skimmed milk daily is permissible. A part of the milk consumption can be taken as curd. They can take all fruits and vegetables mentioned above. Foods like rice, wheat, nuts or beans are not allowed.
In order to lose one pound daily with HCG protocol, one should strictly maintain the diet regime. Combining Homeopathic Drops with 500-calorie diet is the best way to discard abnormal fat.